Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

My First Day

Hey guys, this is my first time blogging at Chamitha's day!
I had a very satisfactory morning today as I took my fourth practice test and ended up with some better results than those of previous attempts....
Huh, but it's not yet over. A single miscalculation, a single misunderstanding or a single erratic interpretation could ruin what was gained through two months of painstaking studying all the way alone. So I've got to be more prudent! (An idea of revelation, isn't it? He he...)
In fact, if everyone can be more cautious in doing their day-to-day activities, the world will be a pleasant place than what we see today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

මේ ලිපිය ගැන ඔබට හිතෙන්නේ මොකක්ද? ගල්, මුල්, මල් ඕන දේකට ඉඩ...
සිංහලෙන් යතුරු කරන්නට යුනිකේත එසැණින් පරිවර්තකය භාවිතා කරන්න පුළුවන්.